- Published in Feltre bike tour
- Read 69 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Tips for safe rides!
To face mountain bike excursions safely, keeping the danger level as low as possible, you need several factors.
Feltre bike tour recommends to a hiker who goes out on trails to always have a backpack, which first protects your back in case of falls and secondly allows you to have the material for every need..
In a backpack should never be missing:
- plasters and an elastic bandage, an antihistamine (bentelan) against insect bites;
- emergency energy bars;
- electrical ties of various sizes;
- spare inner tube and pump, a few wrenches for small repairs;
- multipurpose knife and a lighter can be used to signal with smoke (wet or green leaves) and facilitate the identification by the rescuers;
- cape for the descents and rain;
- whistle, it allows you to be tracked and signal your location to your companions;
- cell phone, do not think you are safer, there is not always a signal in the mountains.
In addition, the guides of the Feltre bike tour before each outing will make a visual inspection of the most important parts of your bike, to avoid breakage or loss of time during the excursion. Finally, a good position in the saddle, helmet, glasses, and gloves are an integral part of a mountain bike outing.
These little rules or better advice together with prudence and responsibility will make your excursion a positive experience to be repeated.